Facebook ads, email marketing, and Instagram posts are some of the features that “Kit” gives Shopify store owners. Should you hire it?
Yes, Kit is free with your Shopify plan.
Kit is a virtual employee that you can use to automate some of your marketing campaigns. Possibly some of those activities you always dreamt of doing but never had the chance to get to.
We have tested Kit already, in this article we will give you our first impressions. How good is it? Here’s what we have learned so far.
- Kit will proactively message you about marketing opportunities that will help drive sales
- It does indeed. New sales increase is real but so far, our results are not too exciting
- Kit generates automatic marketing like posts or emails and later sends them with your approval
- Check! However, if you want to edit the posts or the featured products on them, you can’t. Whatever Kit chooses to showcase you are stuck with it
- Kit can manage your Facebook Ad account and create ads for you.
- Kit is easy to use
- It is indeed and it is also friendly.
- Kit and multi-language stores
- To our knowledge its functionality including email marketing and posts is English only
In conclusion, our first interactions with Kit were exciting. We decided to put to use all we could. A week after we started, we’re only using Kit to send automated Thank You emails to new and repeat customers. All in English of course but we have customers all over the world.
Here’s an example of how Kit works, it really looks promising and it should get better with time. Kit uses Facebook messenger, SMS or Telegram to communicate with you.
We encourage you to try Kit, it may be the perfect tool for you, the store owner. After all Shopify promise is strong and compelling – Stop trying to do it all. Let Kit automate marketing for your Shopify store.
Find more information or access Kit on Shopify.
We will continue to test Kit so we can bring you more analysis and first-hand experience, in the meantime let us know your thoughts about it.